H.E.R.O. for Children remains the only organization in Georgia solely focused on Quality of Life care for children with HIV/AIDS

Did you know?

H.E.R.O. for Children remains the only organization in Georgia
solely focused on Quality of Life care for children with HIV/AIDS

 33% of H.E.R.O. children are HIV positive and the other 67% have an infected parent /guardian, sibling or residential relative.

 

Camp High Five

Camp CanoeA week-long, residential summer camp program that provides recreational and educational activities to HERO children. It serves youths between the ages of 6 and 16.

 

Holiday of HEROs

HugsThe Holiday of HEROs (H.O.H) program allows us to partner with other AIDS organizations and hospitals in Georgia to provide children with one item they need and one gift they want during the holiday season.

 

Transition To Adulthood

Transition to AdulthoodA program in which high school aged children a end an annual, weekend retreat, as well as seminars and workshops throughout the year, that address topics including the college application on process.