- Determination for community service will be decided by the Executive Director.
- Must serve a four-hour per week minimum shift.
- This opportunity is limited to a first come, first serve basis.
- Juveniles (ages 14 - 17) must be accompanied by a parent for court-appointed community service hours.
- We only accept minor offenses such as traffic violations, DUI, and others.
- We do not accept theft, robbery, burglary, or violent crimes.
- Proof of the charge may be requested.
- Background screening is required (paid by the applicant).
Download the Community Service Application Packet. Print, complete, and sign the form. Return the form to the address or fax number listed on the application.